Water Redress Scheme
If you remain dissatisfied following CCWater's efforts to resolve your complaint, you have the right to refer your complaint to the Water Redress Scheme known as WATRS*.
You can make an application, free of charge, via WATRS website http://www.watrs.org/ or you can ask for an application form to be sent to you firstname.lastname@example.org. Guidance notes are available on the website or you can ask for a copy to be sent to you by telephoning 0207 520 3801. Their address Is:
Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution
International Dispute Resolution Centre
70 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1EU
* WATRS is a voluntary alternative dispute resolution scheme to help address the very small number of customer complaints that remain unresolved. WATRS is designed to provide an independent, impartial and easy-to-use alternative to going to Court or a tribunal.
We have signed up to the scheme's commitments which are set out below. A full copy of the scheme rules can be found here www.watrs.org/commitments.
1. Commitment to provide WATRS free of charge to customers
2. Commitment to support the principles set out in the ADR Specification
3. Commitment to respect the independence of WATRS
4. Commitment to be bound by decision of the WATRS' adjudicator if accepted by customer and to implement decision as required by Scheme Rules
5. Commitment to co-operate with and have due regard to the recommendations of the ADR Panel
6. Commitment to provide accurate and reliable information to and co-operate with the WATRS' adjudicators.