left corner image Our beachesCleaner seasCommunity blogOut of season FAQsBeachWise right corner image

Landlords and letting agencies

image depicting Landlords
If you're a landlord renting out a property you need to let us know who is responsible for the water and sewerage charges at your property.

You can do this by:

1. use the new national web portal, Landlord TAP

2. the online form to give us details of tenants moving in and out of your properties

3. or why not Request a call back and we will contact you to update the details for you.


A new national web portal, Landlord TAP, covering England and Wales has now been launched to make it easier for landlords and agents to inform Water Companies of changes of tenancy.

You can use this portal to quickly and easily inform Water Companies of:

  • Properties you own or manage
  • Changes of tenancy in these properties
  • Changes of ownership/management

The portal allows you to view and maintain your property portfolio online in one easy to use place and upload your properties in bulk to minimise data entry. Registration only takes a few minutes at www.landlordtap.com .

There are several advantages of moving to the national web portal, including the ability to:

  • Have multiple login accounts per company
  • Include any properties you own or manage throughout England and Wales
  • See which companies are providing water, sewerage and billing services for the property
  • Upload property data in bulk to minimise data entry
  • Download reports on your portal properties

It's fast, free and easy to use.

foot flourish image
  Anti-slavery statement | Site Index | Terms and Conditions | Privacy and Cookies | Mobile Mode | A Pennon Group Company © South West Water Ltd