left corner image Our beachesCleaner seasCommunity blogOut of season FAQsBeachWise right corner image

Leak in your property

image depicting Leak in your property
Leak in your property
Is the leak inside your house?

If the leak is INSIDE your house, you should contact a plumber or if you have insurance which covers this (a policy through HomeServe for example) call them and they will advise how they can help you.

But if the leak is on the meter itself, please refer to Option 2.

foot flourish image
  Anti-slavery statement | Site Index | Terms and Conditions | Privacy and Cookies | Mobile Mode | A Pennon Group Company © South West Water Ltd