Devon, TQ3 2DW, Lat/Long 50.4N 3.6W
Hollicombe is a secluded resort surrounded by rocks. It attracts visitors to explore the aquatic wildlife.
- Benefits from the 2002 Torbay Clean Sweep scheme
- Brokenbury sewage treatment works offers secondary treatment with ultraviolet disinfection
- The outfall from the works discharges to sea at Sharkham Point and is disinfected and designed to protect bathing water quality
- The urban area behind the beach is served by a combined overflow system. There are no outfalls from the system onto the beach.
- Bathing water quality in this area can be affected by urban drainage.
|Good Beach Guide||-|
Local activities and interests
Swimming, rock pooling.
On street parking available along Torbay Road. Toilets. There is no lifeguard service at this beach. Torbay Surf Life Saving Club.
Latest quality samples: visit the Environment Agency's website.
This weather forecast is generated by the Met Office Weather Widget